14) Ducky Wucky

Supplies:
* none

Goal:
To make the person you pick, laugh/crack a smile.

How to Play:
Have group sit in a circle, and ask for one courageous soul to volunteer first. That person will begin by going up to any person in the circle, and asking, "Will you be my ducky-wucky?" They can do this in whatever fashion they want. The volunteer's goal is to make the person laugh, or at least smile. The person who is confronted must then try not to smile, while responding with, "No, I will not be your ducky-wucky." If the person smiles, he/she chooses someone to approach and ask. If not, the volunteer must choose someone else and try again.

Strategy:
Any technique can be used to try to get someone to laugh: whether by being silly, serious, laughing, acting something out... but they must ask the question, "Will you be my ducky-wucky?" Let the players come up with their own techniques.

from 12/10/06; 4:52pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I learned it a bit differently in my Theater class. Our response was,"I would love to be your ducky wucky, but I simply cannot smile."